Biomed shift takeover phone conference
Date: March 3rd 2014, by mail
- Doan Trung Tung (IFI)
- Patrick Guterl (CNRS IPHC)
- Jerome Pansanel (CNRS IPHC)
Next conference: March 10th 2014, 10h00.
Remind about best practices:
- Start by following up on open tickets and verifying solved tickets, before submitting new ones.
- Before submitting a ticket verify that:
- Another ticket does not already exist for the same problem
- The resource is not in downtime and is in production status ⇒ you can use the brand new VAPOR portal to do so
- The alarm can be reproduced manually
- For CEs: ignore the alarms in the cases described here.
Due to a problem with Internet in Vietnam (8 days from 25/2-3/3 http://sokhcn.vinhphuc.gov.vn/noidung/tintuc/cntt-truyen-thong/Lists/MangMayTinh/View_Detail.aspx?ItemID=281) Tung could not do much during his shift.
A proxy error is also raised: myproxy.grif.fr: MyProxy CRITICAL - Certificate will expire in 1.96 hours
- CE Alarms related to svr018.gla.scotgrid.ac.uk are ignored because no space left on device of svr018.gla.scotgrid.ac.uk
- For the lpsc-cream-ce.in2p3.fr host, the following error is raised: “File was NOT copied to SE lpsc-se-dpm-server.in2p3.fr and registered in LFC lfc-biomed.in2p3.fr”. Actually SE lpsc-se-dpm-server.in2p3.fr is OK, so CE lpsc-cream-ce.in2p3.fr may have problem.
- For the glite-cream.scai.fraunhofer.de host, the following error is reported: “File was NOT copied to SE glite-se.scai.fraunhofer.de and registered in LFC lfc-biomed.in2p3.fr.”. Actually SE glite-se.scai.fraunhofer.de is OK, so CE may have problem.
- marcream01.in2p3.fr.log & marcream02.in2p3.fr.log : total number of jobs in queue exceeds the queue limit: user ⇒ should be ignored
- False alarm for fal-pygrid-44.lancs.ac.uk (job submission & DONE).
Nothing to report.
Nothing to report.