Biomed shift takeover phone conference
Date: May 5th 2014, by phone
- Arad Alper (IsraGrid)
- Tristan Glatard (CNRS Creatis)
- Jerome Pansanel (CNRS IPHC)
Next conference: May 12th 2014, 15h00.
Remind about best practices:
- Start by following up on open tickets and verifying solved tickets, before submitting new ones.
- Before submitting a ticket verify that:
- Another ticket does not already exist for the same problem
- The resource is not in downtime and is in production status ⇒ you can use the brand new VAPOR portal to do so
- The alarm can be reproduced manually
- For CEs: ignore the alarms in the cases described here.
10 tickets have been open, 9 of them are solved and 5 verified.
- https://ggus.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=105055: the site is in a decommission procedure. A comment should be added on the Nagios interface and the ticket verified.
- https://ggus.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=105022: problem with network, postponed.
- https://ggus.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=105084: the site does not support Biomed. Verify the ticket and add a comment about this site on the Nagios interface.
- https://ggus.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=105088: can be verified.
Nothing to report.