Biomed shift takeover phone conference
Date: July 21th 2014, by mail
- Franck Michel (CNRS I3S)
- Jerome Pansanel (CNRS IPHC)
Next conference: August 4th 2014, 10h00.
Remind about best practices:
- Start by following up on open tickets and verifying solved tickets, before submitting new ones.
- Before submitting a ticket verify that:
- Another ticket does not already exist for the same problem
- The resource is not in downtime and is in production status ⇒ you can use the brand new VAPOR portal to do so
- The alarm can be reproduced manually
- For CEs: ignore the alarms in the cases described here.
The Nagios server is being upgraded to a new version. See:
A new Nagios instance will be installed for hosting the BioVel test.
7 tickets have been solved and validated.
A problem with the VOMS server has been solved
Two tickets related to VAPOR are managed by Franck:
A problem with se.reef.man.poznan.pl has been solved.
Most of SE alarms should be ignored (see commnets).