Biomed shift takeover phone conference
Date: Oct. 10th 2014
- Arad Alper (IsraGrid)
- Bui The Quang (IFI)
- Akos Szlavecz (BME-IIT)
Next conference: Oct. 20th 2014, 10h00.
- A solution to Quang's connections problems was found, and he can do the shift.
CVMFS: A section was added in the 'best practices' for CVMFS
Remind about best practices:
- Start by following up on open tickets and verifying solved tickets, before submitting new ones.
- Before submitting a ticket verify that:
- Another ticket does not already exist for the same problem
- The resource is not in downtime and is in production status ⇒ you can use the brand new VAPOR portal to do so
- The alarm can be reproduced manually
- For CEs: ignore the alarms in the cases described here.
- Akos didn't know exactly what to answer to the CVMFS tickets. We should decide a policy.
- Ticket #108940: Akos didn't send reminder because the server did not appear in the BDII. It is in the BDII now so a reminder should be sent.
- Ticket #108933: the site claims to have solved the problem. Akos wasn't sure how to check it.
- Six new tickets were opened this week. Regular stuff. All but one are already solved.