Biomed shift takeover phone conference
Date: Mar. 23rd 2015
- Arad Alper (IsraGrid)
- Franck Michel (I3S)
Next conference: Mar. 30th, 2015, 10h00.
Bug in CE: The bug that for months caused this alarm…
- Transfer to CREAM failed due to exception: CREAM Register returned error “MethodName=[jobRegister] Timestamp=[Tue|09 Dec 2014 16:24:28] ErrorCode= Description=[system|error] FaultCause=[real|1.000000000000000E+07 in string context]”
…seems to be solved. See ticket #110636. The alarm did not appear this week.
Nagios: The Nagios box is still providing incorrect data
Remind about best practices:
- Start by following up on open tickets and verifying solved tickets, before submitting new ones.
- Before submitting a ticket verify that:
- Another ticket does not already exist for the same problem
- The resource is not in downtime and is in production status ⇒ you can use the brand new VAPOR portal to do so
- The alarm can be reproduced manually
- For CEs: ignore the alarms in the cases described here.
- no new tickets opened.
- there seems to be a problem caused by the fact that the nikhef site is now working with a Digicert certificate. There are many alarms on the site and Arad suspects it is due to this problem. It appears that updating the ca-policy-egi-core package solves the problem. Franck will check it and arrange a mail broadcast about it.