Biomed shift takeover phone conference
Date: June 30th 2014, by mail
- Abel Arion (UPV)
- Sorina Camarasu (CNRS Creatis)
- Jerome Pansanel (CNRS IPHC)
- José Salavert Torres (UPV)
Next conference: July 14th 2014, 10h00.
Remind about best practices:
- Start by following up on open tickets and verifying solved tickets, before submitting new ones.
- Before submitting a ticket verify that:
- Another ticket does not already exist for the same problem
- The resource is not in downtime and is in production status ⇒ you can use the brand new VAPOR portal to do so
- The alarm can be reproduced manually
- For CEs: ignore the alarms in the cases described here.
Sorina didn't pay attention and opened 2 “personal” tickets (but added email@example.com in CC)!
- https://ggus.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=106469 (already verified)
The other opened tickets are regular team tickets
At some sites jobs are rejected because the biomed job waiting limit is reached. This is either because CEs have few resources, or because biomed has low priority… It seems we lack resources:
The following ticket awaits reply from Franck: